Saturday, January 1, 2011

Busy Busy Busy~ :(

Sorry, this is ain't Pahang or KL trip post... Too many pics, times are needed to sort them out..So just give me some times, I'll try to edit all of them and post asap as I can T.T


This post is mostly 'bout meeting up friends, Liping and uncle A.H and hanging out with siblings.
Right after I backed to alor star, I was able to catch up with Ping. She asked me to buy a black cardigan from sg.wang, so I was there to give her that. Before that, she told me that she never suspect my fashion sense[=.="], made me no worry to choose it then.. ^__^ The consequence came good, she like it!!!  She also hand me her handmade gifts..Thank you so much, muacks~  


Gifts :
2. cute little cosmetic pouch


the inner part is dot dot fabric, so thoughtful~


Once she get into my car, Olive bear started to be tortured.

 see!! *car washing*

I was super starving, so went eat KFC reluctantly, since it's near to where we parked. Called uncle A.H while eating, and he told us to meet up at 8pm. Before 8, we needed to kill our times for hours. Camwhore then...

liping ordered me to do such stupid thing..

I  really did this for whole day, can die!!
She looked kiddy with camera backpack..haha :D

It's been a long time we gather here, last time should be Form 5



watched "Hello, Stranger" trailer
Trailer alrdy made us laugh out loud, even though can't understand thai language
More info, can visit Samantha's blog ^^

After dine, went redeemed my Chip I've been wanted so long...FINALLY!!



Ain't he so cute??!! aww~ :3
will try to get Dale too
How could Chip&Dale Rescue Rangers be, without Dale. No way!!!





After that, help my cousin sis to pay off her tuition fees.. Suppose nothing special to write 'bout this, but...
When I was paying, liping was reading newspaper cuts on board and suddenly she came to me and said...



 spot it?? 
It's her article!!! 黄莉苹
ㅋㅋㅋ
have no idea that my girl was such famous reporter XD

I told you ya, I really did this for whole day.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

boring boring, I'll just skip a bit...hehe

Kaede

this is uncle who let two of us waited hours in car, hmp!! Nonetheless, he pay the bill..so nothing can complain..hee~ ^^

kimchi ramen [better go Sakae, the noodle not Q]


okok, skip skip skip again

Next day~
like I told in last post, a day for this 2 stupid kids

Oh ya, this was my first time I scold a worker in pizza hut due to bad service. We came earlier, and don't even get a menu while others came later alrdy had their foods served. Ridiculous!!!!
 Practically, can't consider as scold.. I din't smacked table, no hurl, no slap. Just call over a worker and complain 'bout their service, but sis insisted " I scolded worker".. aiya whatever la.. Just make sure don't go pizza hut near pekan rabu if u can..better go the one in jalan putra. 

greedy greedy...
He said he can finish, but said he want to vomit after food served
eng gai!!!

Mom ordered me to send them for a hair cut, before they back school. 

before


after
cute?? look at the bang ^^
Though I'm busy, but at least my holidays are substantiate., and not wasted... 
Pahang, KL and Family 
:D
Good good, I shall plan every holidays earlier and cleverly, for my whole new year.
Guys~ you should do that too!! ^^ and the most important before I say bye bye...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[haa~ long enough??keke]
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Happy New Year!!!

I drew it..hehe ^^

 Turn your back at 2010, and say bye bye~~ :3




2 comments:

/baliping/ said...

Ur handwriting still the same :D
Hahahaha~
And u betrayed me!!! Putting the kiddy-look photo of mine...Grrrrr...
Let u die next time...
Muahaha~

The last pic is nice, set it as ur profile pic in FB! Go go go!!

SWen said...

Hehe^^ let me think 1st