Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pahang trip

Please don't say FINALLY when you guys see this post, me people busy with new timetable and now only have time to get it posted. Actually, I'm squeezing my brain juice trying to have a special opening, but then I give up..
Photos are more long awaited than my stupid, childish english sentences, I knew it well. 
废话少说!! Here are those pics.....


I said, I stayed at home after back from Aimst for only one day.. 
This is the only dinner I had at home, made by brother KAI..
funny yet lovely~

Ferrari without number plate
HOPE it get caught by the police, show off!!
*black hearted, in fact, I was just jealous*

Rest station, with my most comfortable sleeping big-T.
I stole from daddy actually XD
Know why my pic so slim?? I cut down the toilet bowl part, must care about people who reading my blog while eating..hehe^^


YUMS~

Reached aunt's house at 4 in the morning, me quickly rush into the bedroom and sleep....like pig.
But the elders one, all sitting down in living room to have a long chit chat.. O.o" 

Day 2

Breakfast...
 Fried porridge =.="
out of my expect, how 'bout you??
 seriously, my mom can cook this
And honestly, not much special :(


After breakfast, just stay at home, doing boring things :

a)Watching sg drama, even though I don like to watch.
always have same peoples in different drama (>.<)

 b) Playing with my charcoal canon

c) Playing with this doggie, named 小狗.
=.=" brilliant name from my aunt


d) Playing with nephew and niece



blah blah blah...



Day 3
last day in Pahang

Firstly, went to aunt's (another aunt) new opening mee booth for breakfast.


say hi~


 Want me to help you promote, aunt?? haa, stupid face!!!



 this car is full, next car please...


NEXT stop
Went Bukit Tinggi, where a place for photography lover.
You can see lots of peoples holding DSLRs and retort stands there.
Some were taking wedding shoot ^^

Niece was superb happy




Every corner can be a nice spot for photograph..
even an unknown red box



 The bang alrdy tell how excited she was... :D




 Important important!!!
anyone who wants to go Bukit Tinggi, please make sure to bring your own foods..
Foods on hills are ridiculous expensive..!!
Be clever, just like US ^^
Unless you're rich.

 Took the truck to move on to our next stop, Japanese Village.
This ride is always free after you pay the entry fees.
You can ride it as much as you want, but need to wait.


 Indian couple who took the same truck with us.
The girl asked me when I was wearing a kimono later while sitting on a bench.
"Can I take a picture of you??"
Me : " Why Don't you take it together with me??"
In the end, she has 2 photos of me in her camera.
One is me sitting on bench with "yay~" gesture and another one is with her.
:3








 Japanese Village
with it's japanese style little house


expert shooting with retort stand



 Started to wear kimono.
In fact, I din't have a thought to spend RM20 to wear this kimono for photo, but my younger cousin sis wanted and my elder sis said she alrdy wore it before.
Then, she paid the money and wanted me to accompany her sister..
Tadaa~ me in a kimono
Good try actually ^^
Kimono kills memory card's space, be careful~ :3


Lots of kimonos, also for kid and man.
The aunty in charge of helping us wear it is a bit...emm.... fierce.
she took one kimono and said no need me to go choose, cause she took the best for me alrdy...
don't like her~hmp

 Once we steped out, bumped into 3 barbie doll like Russian girls
one of them requested to take a pic with us.
my pic will spread to Russia?? hohoho ^^
*forgive my day dreaming*



love my prettie red big BOW 



 It's time to take off, kimono can't be a thing in Malaysia.
superb hot (x.x)






 BOOM messy hair
:(



 My friends!!! 
SWan 


Next..
Horse Riding
Suppose to have it, but give up since I was so so so tired.
Furthermore, don't want sis to pay it.
Cause she insisted she'll pay for me.
I love horsie, cause I am one of them.
My party animal or animal sign is HORSE.



This horsie body resemble astrovirus which causes gastroenteritis

Am I right?? ^^

When I chit chat with the worker there, I scooped something, Owner's son of these horsies is champion of Malaysia horse jumping sort of thing. He is 23 years old, and own 2 horsies cost 2 milion each. Faint~
Forgot to ask his race. Anyway, next time if you know guy who known as owning horsies in Bukit Tinggi, grab him girl!! He should be HIM. :D


Back to French village
What's this call actually??
I don't know it's name in English or Chinese though.

They tried to figure out a tough tough pose, to see whether the worker was able to pull it out or not.
Like kids nia...=.="
Please la, 2 kids' parents~


niece nagging to have this...powder painting??
As long as you can understand, then it's enough.

I'm the director of the colour filling...tehee~


FINISH


Lastly, all of them back Kedah while me was left in Pahang.
Go KL in the next afternoon, so shall I see you again in next KL post??
You may take only few minutes to read this post, but I used fully one whole day uploading photos.
Please appreciate it~


It's late again, I need to rush back to my bedroom before my dad comes out.
Ciao ciao~



Bye and good night

4 comments:

/baliping/ said...

Tried hard to leave comments for u
Stupid line in McD

Conny is very very beutiful~
OMG
u should go for the horse-riding actually, no matter how tired u are, haha...

ps: The red-shirt-man is so pity la, u said him like that :D

SWen said...

Ya lol.. nvm la.still have chance, dont worry.
haha... purposely did that ^^

Unknown said...

I got the handwax thing also!! Did it in Langkawi last time..

SWen said...

The wax liquid is hot~