Sunday, January 16, 2011

Only 2 legs...

Yup!! I have only two legs, like normally human got. Why I said so, cause I think I over pampered my plum legs with...


SHOES
lots lots lots of shoesss


No woman can resist fab or chio shoes... and especially DISCOUNTED shoes. Even goddess can't. Shoes are never enough for our only two legs.... FOREVER~


Shopaholic said, : " shoes are good investments for future
It sounds logic, don't you think the same way too?? Sure you would never wear the same pair of shoe for your whole life, it sure needed to be thrown away someday...  
[Have no idea why it's so easy for me to remember this sentence. Maybe just self-hypnosis for me, excuse for buying shoes. FML]

Aimst is now having a short 4 days holiday, many students back to hometown, however I choosed to stay so that can get some times for study. This plan was totally failed because of Penang. I went there yesterday and today. Holy shit, the most money I've spent in my life for only 2 days for shoes. Today suppose to be a study day, but it ended with someone else offered ride to Penang. Thanks to Chieng =.="


5 shoes bought in 2 days
included one slipper


Preparations are well done for coming CNY :

1._Facial treatmant
Herbaline's toilet with...
-.- face

2._Long dreeses

3._Shoesss

4._ Discounted items, especially from TOPSHOP ^^
[love cardigan I bought for 50% today, yesterday also 50% for gray sweater]

5._ Smooking hot pink xxx 
[shall reveal it in other coming post, so just visit my blog more often]

6._Bag
[during KL trip]

and 
-
-
-
-
7._Ice Cream???
*someone insisted to take this and wanted me put on here...-.-" *


I'm fully ready, come on CNY...Don't be afraid to come close to me. 

LOVE you..
keke~


*Study hard must starts tomorrow, to exclude guiltIES that I have for money I spent in 2 days*


fake Harry Potter 
for 
someone who has just started became a HP's fan
>o<
*I know you're reading*


Ah~!!! I'm damn sleepy, bye...
off to bang my bed

2 comments:

a peng said...

swen...stop shopping.pls...hehe

SWen said...

I'll stop from now on, I promise~~!!!
:-(