Sunday, January 9, 2011

He is Beautiful

I saw the news of him yesterday in E!news.
He's going to debut in US next month.
Ranks 40th in TOP 50 Male Models.
This pretty boy is best known for his long blonde hair and androgynous look.
Many peoples question about his gender when he made his first appearance on the runway.
I think, he's the only one that able to digest female or male outfits awefully well...
He always been requested to show his macho and feminine side at the same time in one runway show.


Andrej Pejic
yes, is him...


*he represents CHADWICK agency*
click here













 




This is the first picture I saw of him, in my added account of Marc Jacobs's photos in facebook.

God created him to warn me, even a boy can beat me with word of "Feminine".
Me bang wall~ T.T





1 comment: