Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Finally...I'm home

From Kedah to Pahang then straight to KL, thanks god I finally back my home sweet home safely :3
Applying mask while typing, cause my skin..grr...terrible I should say. And sure, my life buoy around my waist gained so big, enough to save me drowning from Pacific ocean. T.T [too much YUMs in KL]


This trip is tremendously smooth, lovely and without hitch, must thanks to all lovely peoples who gave helpS.
*Sis Ying, bro-in-law, auntieS, uncleS, and especially ah Peng and Simon*
you guys, muacks~ *shy shy*

When my dad back home just now, he said this to me when I was unpacking things.
 "Wen a~ finally u back, I thought you forget you still have a home."
This is the 2nd day I stay at home after I back from Aimst [17th Dec], no doubt he said it.

Thousands of photos waiting for me to select, so that they're able to be shown here...and Liping made it worse, by becoming my paparazzi today, more are added to my phone @.@

It's late, I'm tired...Not much pic uploaded here, only one...Just look forward ^^
Sis and bro told me to drive them to alor star 2molo some more, can you 2 stupid kids let me rest for ONE day?? Only one, not much!!! 
With their puppies' eyes begging me, what can I do???!!! =.=" 

 *me running or you can say flying like a japanese ghost behind there*


Sayonara

9 comments:

/baliping/ said...

Lol Japanese Ghost~
Where did u go?
France Village?

SWen said...

Ya, correct...in Bukit tinggi

/baliping/ said...

clever me~ lalala ^^

a peng said...

welcome..swen... hehe

SWen said...

a peng!!! welcome to my blog ya ^^
so glad u leave a comment here

a peng said...

haha,swen,,next year come again ya..i wana shoping somore..haha

SWen said...

Ya lol... My mom also want to go kl...Haha :D
She asked me one day enough bo?? To go sg wang..
Holiday again sure let you knw^^ but sure no more christmas shopping, i scare~ keke..

Simon Teow said...

haha...yaya...i also scare my tayar pancit in shopping mall again...

SWen said...

O.O" Dint expect u'll knw my blog...
Haha..welcome welcome.
I promise wont jump at the backseat anymore^^