Saturday, December 4, 2010

HIHI from Penang Adventist

I am blogging with my iPod now in Hospital Adventist...^^
Waiting my daddy to be called by the nurse, damn boring here.
Before that, I just went to Queensbay and there is having a war of "DISCOUNt"!!! It's superb crazie then!!! almost all shops had their 70% showed up.
But so sad that I don't have so much time, and bought only a gray blouse from Forever21. I am happy with that still ^__^
I thought it was RM50 when I picked it, but found out it's only RM 30 when I pay...happie~~
ok, now I am in the dentist room pula. Daddy lying on the dental chair, while the daughter keeps staring at iPod. Tehee~~^^

Gtg. Dental check done now. It sounds like I am writing on a reality show..crazie!!! But it's really do happening!! And now the dentist is chit chat with me, about medic and dentistry. haha~

Anyways, just to let you knw Discount war is happening. Now I am going to head to Gurney^^

*love Adventist internet connection the maxxxxx*
Muacks~~~

4 comments:

/baliping/ said...

You din go to check for your teeth? 智慧牙~
Check ogether with your dad ma...
Haha~

SWen said...

Dad helped me asked last time... RM600 per one!!!!

/baliping/ said...

Omg...so total up RM2400? @@

SWen said...

Yay~ faint ...