Saturday, December 25, 2010

Olive oh~ Olive [ MERRY CHRISTMAS :3 ]

OLLO, peoples~
Christmas's coming...guess what kind of fun I'm having in KL now??
Clubbing?? Count down at E-curve?? Having a great dinner with friends??
He~he~...no no no....
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

ME!!!
at Peng's house, doing nothing but listening to all those christmas songs she's playing through youtube. =.="
Just back from Pavilion, we both are superb tired but really had lots of fun there...with Pu3 ^^
start to miss her now ;(

No exception, I bought lots from cotton on,or can say ONLY from  cotton on..Hee!!
I can't upload any photo here, since my stupix brother in law forgot to give me his camera cable..
That's why, here has only one photo to share with you..taken with my phone

cute OLIVE from Ikea... :3
Wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!

Hope you guys have a HIGH HIGH one ^^


ha ha ha ha ha
say la la la la la
ha ha ha ha ha
oi~~~~~
XD

* With my shit face, cause I miss my house WIFI so much!! *

♥~

5 comments:

/baliping/ said...

Pregnant woman :D

SWen said...

What pregnant woman???!!!

$$$ said...

wen ar wen...so so so enjoy hor...gt buy anything for me or not???

/baliping/ said...

Last pic a bit like pregnant wor :3

SWen said...

Liping : You monkey!!!

$$$ : Sorry ya aunty... This time KL peoples gone crazy because of Christmas.. I left sg wang very early, and bought mostly for my cousins..Next time we go together la ^__^