Monday, April 2, 2012

Phuket Fantasea

Welcome~~ this post is going to be all about Phuket Fantasea.
I insisted to upload this because my legs look super long behind there ^^

 Mostly the workers there put on traditional Thai outfits, and this guy beside put on heavy make up as well.. Gosh...see how fair he is.

Ya I know I'm fat =(

 Every entrance ticket already includes dinner, which is buffet. So the entrance would be around RM100 per one.

 The castle where the buffet dinner been taken.

The hall for buffet is enormously huge and luxury.

 After lunch we just walking around and take photos and buy some souvenirs.




 I've been begging my parents to let me do half one side of my hair like these 2 girls, but they said it's hard to wash. Aige~~ I went island so many times already, but still haven't get a experience of that.

 All neon colours ^^ Wear white if you want to stand out more in the photo.




 Visited the tiger cage... and what attracted me the most was not the rare while famous white tiger.

 Is the toilet there!!!! Extraordinary. The water comes out from both the lion's mouth.



When time of performance reaches, everyone heading to this largest building which called as elephant castle.

 The performance was not allowed to bring in camera or phone with camera.So I just took photo of some celebrities who's been visited there before.


 DONG BANG SHIN KI!!!!!

 And at the end I was so lucky to touch one of my favourite animal, cute little elephant. Can see my sis was so scare of it, mom tried to pull and bro Kai tried to push her..haha =)


That's all. Thank you for your visit, I appreciate it 

No comments: