Sunday, February 12, 2012

♥KOREA ♥ Day Back

Gyeongbokgung Palace




Museum


 Myungdong - paradise of shopping
I was given 2 hours to shop in there, do you think it's enough??!!!Holy cow...2 hours not even enough for shopping in Pavilion. All I got to buy were all those Korean cosmetics, I din't even step in any clothing store. Zara, Uniqlo, Forever21, H&M, Spao... So upset!!! T___T


 Uniqlo there was enormously big, but happened for me to pass by.. sad x 1000000000


National flag was found in front of 爱肝宝.

While we're waiting for our bus by the street of Myungdong, some little small flakes started to fall on the floor. I thought it was raining, but it wasn't, stupid. It's SNOW. How excited we saw those little things flying in the air, even uncles and aunties. Before that, driver already told us today would snow, because Korean driver hate snow so they know exactly when it comes. Snow makes the road slippery and hard for them to drive. Same for street cleaner. While we're fancy over the snow, they can't enjoy the excitement and meanwhile need to clean the street. Pity them...Now I understand why peoples from  snowy countries hate winter that much. Animal, vegetables die, can't dry clothes under sun, expensive outfits, traffic jam....How lucky I'm staying in Malaysia, I should stop complaining bout my country.    

 After Mungdong, we went to Namshan Tower which has higher altitude, so there has lots lots lots of snow!!! Happy Happy. I was wearing my brother's hat, cause it's snowing and might wet my hair.



 SWen~~ 

Some peoples are gathered near the tower for some sort of protest action...Many polices were ready prepared around, with their shield. We tourists are neutral, so nothing to be scared about. We just walked by naturally.




 As the country of Hallyu waves, no exception many celebrities shop were at the ground floor of tower.

Lee Byung Hun!!!

Elevator to the top

Overlooking up high from the tower, those protester still had their action continue, with fireworks. Woots~~

 Teddy Bear Museum




The very first teddy bear.




That hat makes me look like a bear.






Once we stepped out the building, WAO~~~~!!!
 It's snowing heavily, awesome!!!!








Dinner time (last meal in Korea)

 My love, bimbimbap!!!

I told you~It's my favourite ^^ 

 Shopping in Dongdaemun
Honestly, I don't like there compared to Myeongdong, their things are bit expensive than the prices I think it should be. According to the tour guide, mostly the things are from China. Why don't I just buy them from Taobao, cheaper.

Without shopping, I went to try Tokpogi. This small bowl costed aroung RM10. Gosh~~ But tastes good. Back home I should reinforce my tokpogi cooking skills, brother teased me with this 正宗 one. =( 

 依依不舍~~ ;(

 My 5 o'clock breakfast in the sky, woke up by the steward.
Then I started to watch "Dolphin Tale", while eating.
So unfortunately I used most of time to sleep, once I started to watch, the plane was about to land. Aiz~~~~

I only get to watch the beginning, but already think it's a good movie. 
It is inspired by the amazing true story of Winter, a bottlenose dolphin that been rescued and lost her tail.
So regret I slept so much in the plane T_______T 

 Bought in Changi Airport of Singapore. :3

Tadaa~~~ from Myeongdong...=)


Phew~~ Finally I finish these posts.
Bye~ see you ^^

No comments: