Saturday, January 7, 2012

♥KOREA ♥ Day 2

As I promised to you guys, I'm trying my best to post all Korea trip articles ASAP. Hopefully I can finish it by Chinese New Year. Seriously, even I'm a Chinese but I prefer Christmas than CNY.  Why Christmas is just the only one day and doesn't have 初一 初二 初三 like that?? I missed Christmas's atmosphere and those Christmas song so much already. Honestly CNY's songs are quite irritating for me, they usually sound the same which is either "dong chiang dong chiang" or "pi li pa la". Besides ang paus that will make me feel richy for temporary, actually my CNY celebration is quite boring. Perhaps yours is not, so just ignore me mumbling here.

Morning~~~:3

No idea how Korean girls able to withstand the cold. Slaves of the "fashion", this is what I named them. But I admire that, cause who doesn't want to dress pretty even during winter. I do!!!

炸酱面 for breakfast, tasted terrible.

 Yeoju Premium Outlet




My bus^^

 Lunch time~

 Pork hot pot

 This shop been on MBC before, and I guess it is famous with it's pork. Because we came back again for sam geop sai(五花肉, pork) on the day after tomorrow.

My brother became famous among us because of his big appetite. He won even among those uncles.
So he always the last to finish dining, and I had to wait for him. =.="

 Restaurant front look.


 Oh~~ I miss these powder like snow, so as the view.



After that we went to the Charmsori Gramophone & Edison Science Museum. There has all the inventions by both of them, seriously not much of things to show you because I think is boring.





Goo Hara in a black and white old fashion TV.




What happened to my face in the cold?? It always looks like a pig head. >.<

Then headed to the 大浦海 fish market.

 These giant monsters cost for 50,000 won for 1kg, which is around Rm700 for seekor that weighed 4~5kg.
I want to eat you monster, cause you're my favourite seafood T_____________T


 比目鱼
Before I watched Korean show, I really thought 比目鱼 looks like mermaid best friend Flounder.

Teehee~
*you've been beutified too much*





 My first time ever using my broken Korean to buy fried squid that stuffed with fried rice, for supper.

Omoni was telling me the ingredients in the fried rice.

 Seafood !!!

Nomu Chuo(very cold) >o<

 Resort on hill

  I like there, cause it is super warm and those facilities makes me feel as at home.
Beds are the tatami which made us closer to the warm floor.

Kang Hodong, I miss him so much. "2 Days 1 Night" without you always looks sad for me T__T 
Hope you'll back soon, oppa.

Replay "Infinity Challenge" the Christmas special of few years ago. 
This is my No.1 favourite Korean show, I watched it for almost 4 years already.
They all looked so young, especially Jung Joonha who still having his thick afro at that time. 

GAG Concert
My god, I bursted out laugh watching the left one while my brother's showering. Somemore he stucked his head out from the bathroom to see what happened to me.
The right is the famous "Master Show" corner, but already stopped after longed for almost 4 years.
Kim Byungman, hope you'll bring back a new corner soon.^^

 Tempura I bought from fish market, niceee~~

 I locked up my brother outside the balcony like 5 minutes, ngeh ngeh ngeh^^ Yeah, I know I'm bad.
 It was around -7~8 degree cel outside there.

 Prepare to go out to buy some snacks from the mart.

 Heat up the fried squid for supper after back from mart.

Tadaa~~ yum yum yum... 
The fried rice stuffed inside is spicy but taste good. One of this costs 5000 won.

 From mart.
I thought soju may can match with our supper, but it ended up thrown by me into the dustbin. It's alcohol level is around 40%, like something burning in my throat even just one small sip. 
The fat one finished it half even he's under age for liquor(!_!).

  
My parents just back from Thailand(again) while I'm typing this post.They bought back lots of snacks which include two boxes of  KFC egg tarts, so I imma want go yum yum ^+++^ 
Besides, I asked my mom to buy Lay's seaweed potato chips, and then she brought back for like 10 packs~~ Crazy!!!

Stay tuned, more to come  

No comments: