Wednesday, January 4, 2012

♥KOREA ♥ Day 1

Finally Finally Finally~~ I gain back my blogger's mood and decide to post something here. Thanks to this terrible boreness, I imma try to warm up my hands again. It's been a long time ^___________^
I suppose to post the Phuket trip instead of this, but for the sake of cooling down your angers at first, I decide to post these snowy snowy thingy first. hehe ;P


Once I opened up my Canon and Samsung's memory cards, I was totally amazed.
2000++ of pics!!!!!!!!!
I think it gonna takes me lifes to choose, compress, edit and post. X___X. But later on I told myself I should face the challenge bravely, cause I owed you guys so much. So it tooks me hours just to let one camera's photos complete loaded. *bang wall*


Since I don't have boyfriend, then my girls also can't accompany me for my Korea trip. So I had to bring this fat one along, to make myself feel less lonely. 

 Changi Airport

I bought a perfume from here, which will show you guys in later post.

 While waiting flight, we sat at corner with Osim legs massage machine. It's free, no need to insert coins to let it move as like Malaysia's need. Super nice laa~~ *rainbowery socks*



First time ever this fat guy naik airplane, he so excited and kept smile by himself while looking out the window when taking off. I just secretly looked from the side without making any noise, it really made me wanted to burst out laugh, but I couldn't and just swallow it.


I watched "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" and "Sunny" on the way fly to Korea.
I highly recommended "Sunny" *both thumbs up up*, especially to girls who have their best girl friendS.
No joke, I got flu from this movie. Get what I mean?? 

*Min Hyo Rin is freaking~~~ pretty*



Can play game too...But I din't, all just Mickey Minnie or Donald =.="


My dinner^_____^

"Singapore Sling", cocktail that I ordered. Best cocktail I ever taste.
Even though experience just x3 before.

ICE-CREAM  too!!!!!
Sweet~~<3


This fat guy likes these double enjoyment.

The "legend" from Dubai.
When would I conquer you??

While the tour guide went to toilet, she let him be.

So glad we stayed at hotel with 5+1 stars, on the first and third day.

That day was 24th, peoples all were counting down the hours for Christmas. At the same time, we just stay comfortably in the hotel watching SNSD singing Santa Baby.

After that we decide to take a walk to 7-11 nearby, but it ended up with such shame failure.
We can't stand the -7 degree cel cold, so we patah balik after 15 minutes walk.
Worse is this fat one lost the santa hairband that I treasure a lot when he was trembling in the cold.
*sad case*


Though it was super cold there, I shower every night without missing single day. Cause what I heard from the tour guide, Koreans wash themselves around 2 to 3 times per week.
My hair are too oily which I can't even stand for one day, no idea how they make it.

 I already finished choosing photos, so my next post I'll make it ASAP.
Stay tuned~~  


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I super like the look of you wearing winter coats! <3

SWen said...

Cause covered all my 缺点^^