Monday, August 1, 2011

马路如虎口

Time flies, now already August. August means the day I back to Aimst is closing  :(  
DON'T WANT~~~
 I'm now in Ipoh, meet up with Liping and her friends, which are so lovely^^ We have fun time together even though time is short. Later around 12.30pm, Miss Liping going to give excuse of stomachache, so to skip class and send me to bus stop. :P  It's my last day in Ipoh.

Recall July, end of July is just so unlucky for me. Picture proofs for me. 




(ㅠ.ㅠ)

Yup, my car bang on others on Penang bridge. Haiz.... Feels so so so soooooooo sorry to that uncle, even till now. Fortunately, no one was hurts. My car is currently repairing in Penang, and that means I can't drive for weeks. ;(  [how I going to live without you, my kelisa!!]

Besides, I want to thank Sergeant Martin, Pegawai Penyiasat Trafik of  Jalan Patani, who is so kind, friendly, helpful and understanding. He comforted me while I was crying, by telling me that car accidents sometimes are just unavoidably, so I must thank god if there is no one hurts. I know I know, crying there it's shame shame shame.>o< Imagine other sergeants also look at you and telling you there's nothing to cry. Bang wall!!!
Please~ anyone could help me to train my tear glands to be stronger?? I really hate being 爱哭鬼   (ㅠ.ㅠ)
For being understanding, Sergeant Martin allowed me to send him my IC copy (IC renewed), because he knew I'm from Kedah. Thank you so much sir!!!!!! You're the best 

Seriously, I learnt my lesson this time, and I promise to be 100% careful when driving. So do you!!! 

Wants to know more about my KL's trip, can just link to NINGXI's blog. She had all photos with her since she's using camera and iPhone. Me is just well known for being blogger with no camera and cheap phone. ;P
Besides, Sony released latest model of T series, and it's quite attracting. 16 megapixels with waterproof.


I'm gonna get myself a camera soon. Hope Canon G13 will be released before going for Bangkok trip. So I would able to compare and make wise decision.

I may focus more in blogging these few days, since my car is currently unavailable.So more photos may be posted soon ^^  See you soon~~ 




No comments: