Sunday, August 28, 2011

110828

Back from Bangkok!!!! Wanna see pics right you guys~~~ Haha, just wait... Cause you're reading a lazy blogger's blog.  > _ <
Before went to Bkk, I bought a new camera, which I haven't introduce to you. 


Tadaa~ 
No surprise cause I bought same as Ningxi having now. =.="
Actually I was in dilemma condition for an hour, just to choose between this and Sony Nex 3. I guess the worker sure made his fist hide under the table, feels like punching me. > _ <

Parents are going Beijing tomorrow, so they wanna borrow this 小白. To make sure they won't lost my lens cap, they decide to drill a hole on the cap by themselves. The whole process was so terrifying me!!!! OMG O.o



The result was fine and satisfy ^^ 
Na ye bumonim zzang e yo ^_^ v




 My curly hair looks so messy, should I go get a soft rebonding???!!!


It may takes me some times to post Bangkok trip, because my house PC doesn't have Window Photo Manager.
But...In case you guys (or I should say you GIRLS) lost interest with my blog, I'm gonna post the last pic of this post, which may makes some of you scream your lungssss outㅋㅋㅋ 

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

He's so good looking [@.@]
"Just Break it , Break it, Break it down down down"

4 comments:

/baliping/ said...

I googled it, 金贤重?

SWen said...

Yup~~!!! By coincidence. ^^

Unknown said...

WOWOWOWOWWOW!!!! Why didnt take photo with him??? Sure a lot of girls wanna punch u. haha

SWen said...

Impossible to get close, so many security guards.I'll show you in next post. People big star just came out for half an hour, then just smile and left. Easy la his work, haha... His fans waited him for hours you knw...