Saturday, April 23, 2011

Don't want J.Lo, give me J.H

Jennifer Lopez's fans, don't get me wrong here. I like J.Lo, but I insanely in love with J.H (J. Heilian) now. Take a look at this bag!!! Gorgeous~~


I love this colour


The bag's name attracted me the most actually. It's named as 医生包 (doctor's bag). 
Doctor with this?? Edgy, super duper edgy!!!. 
Ningxi, Chieng and Mama, lets grab one together ^^ And I'm pretty sure Mama gonna like this one...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
BLING!!!
hehe :3

I googled to find whether I can buy it in any Malaysia's website. So wala!!! Here the only one website I found. >>> CLICK here

Also the official website for J.H, it's>> Click here
If you compared the prices from both websites, Taiwan's yahoo selling it cheaper (T . T) 
Bullshit!! Malaysia selling everything more expensive, like TOPSHOP  & Forever21.
Anyone please just anyone, could you help me to buy one in Taiwan?? I'll appreciate that.




(^++++^)
 bye and night


No comments: