Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm Back

Yes!! I'm back...
Hello again, my flowery blog.
Exam finished, yeepie~
And also just back from a ridiculously tired KL trip...[my legs!!]

Guess what...
I got infected by Ningxi, by her super red eye.
Now my eyes always full of sticky fluid and the eyelids around are swollen...

KHOO NINGXI... I know how you feel now... :(
Please...I don't like this feeling..
I can't wear shades to class??!!

I don't have any KL trip pics with me, since I was not the photographer...
Interest in this trip, can link to HER blog ^^
I believe this efficient blogger will post it soon, BECAUSE I just introduce her a superb cute and nice small DSLR.
She is totally in love with it :3

K, gtg...
My sticky eyes made me feel so sleepy...
Good night ♥ 
*muacks~


4 comments:

/baliping/ said...

Take care hardly
Drink more water :(

Unknown said...

Hey... I will post the KL trip this two days k?? Haha. Eyes too seriously takbolehtahan. =D

SWen said...

=.=" So weird u leaving comments in my blog...

Unknown said...

Why? Nobody leave comments on mine. Sad loh...=(((