Monday, November 22, 2010

golden Miss on her way!! Woots~

this golden miss??

Nehh~~ I am now reddish brown[mean the hair colour] 

I'm sure you know, you sure know what I'm going to talk about..
YES!!!
Rapunzel coming on cinema this Wednesday !! Yeehoo~


and she is the real GOLDen miss O.o
prettiee~


Plus+ Wednesday is GSC's movie day..happie ^^
Ying sis said will come fetch me this Wednesday, to take her car go service.
Hope I can lure her there for a movie..keke

Just now in last anatomy class, Chieng and I were so exciting and anticipating to watch this movie...
we SIAO dao keep asking each other what we gonna wear on that day..@.@
definitely then, we chit chat for one hour, and din't listen to what dr. Arumoli was teaching.
good students huh~ :'(
We still have fun with the "OLLO" from Megamind, that we watched last week.
kiddie stuff~ aiks!!


Again, like old woman, I feel so sleepy now (=.=)
Bed time peoples, ciao ciao~
*remember to go watch Rapunzel ya, I guarantee it's nice >o<*

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to go too... Didnt ask me... I missed Ollo already.=(((

SWen said...

Ah ji~ you dint come back also =.=
How on the earth you found my blog??!! Smack~
I thought of telling you when i am ready...
:(

Unknown said...

I found the link on my traffic feed la.. Dont know is urs when i click. Nevermind la. I wait for ur blog very long liao. So nice!!

Unknown said...

Swen, Rapunzel on screen Thursday la.. 25 nov. Wednesday 24nov is usa..

SWen said...

Ya lol...Haiz~I mempersiasiukan myself!!!