Saturday, September 1, 2012

Taiwan - 淡水


Again, I'm so late with this post. I'm sorry....
And again, all these pictures are from the same photographer, Mr Tan Ni Peng ^_^

I know I'm the fattest one, no doubt. =(

We saw lots of buskers in Taiwan, but this is the most impressive so far. He looks totally like a rusted copper statue, and so good in popping.

 Ningxi bought this gigantic tall mixed flavour ice-cream, to kill off the aggressiveness of summer.

The ice-cream was sooo tall and we tried so hard to finish it in this windy yet hot day.
See my flip flops?? (with green umbrella) Actually is size 10 of male. Our hostel's workers had their party at night before Tamsui, and someone who was so drunk and wore my RM7 flip flops from Hatyai away. Luckily it's so cheap, and the owner of the hostel found a brand new shoes for me. Even though it's oversize, but something is better than nothing, right?




 Cute boy who is so good in striking a good pose.


 Taking this boat to the nearby 渔人码头.

 Ni Peng and I

Chieng and Ningxi

 This fellow is really good in taking photo, isn't he?



情人桥




 Windy hairs~

He's wearing shirt that I brought from Malaysia, from his friend. 


 可乐!! He is sooo cute~ He's so well-behaved too for letting me pat him.


Lastly, photo of us been to 台北小巨蛋. We're carrying Birkenstock. Ningxi said Taiwan sells the cheapest Birkenstock, exclude Germany. Therefore, I bought 5 pairs in total. Oops~

I bought a pair for my mommy, which is special print only can get from Taiwan. But so far, it was still left unwear in the shoes rack. So brand new even already 2 months. And I bought myself 2 pairs too, which are Graceful Morocco Gold and Graceful Riviera.

Morocco

Riviera

Actually I want to buy Amethyst, but my size was out of stock. So bad~ Riviera is not bad though ^^ Chieng was lagi bad luck, all colours she wanted were out of stocks. In the end, she took dark purple and dark blue. 

Amethyst

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally neglected my taiwan photos. haha...

Anonymous said...

Hello, can I know where can buy the shoe in Taipei?

sienling said...

Hi,
Can i know how much is it per pair?