Thursday, March 24, 2011

SWen is coming back

Guys~!!! miss me?? miss me?? Just tell me you miss me, so I'll have the mood to update my blog. Some of you out there sure hates me a lot, for always showed you the same "Sawadikap from Krabi" title at the top of my blog. If not wrong, it already been hang up there for almost 2 months. Especially friends close to me, stop telling me that kay, I have my reason. :( sad case...


I din't know BLOGGER set limited space for picture for a blog. If you guys do read my blog often, most of my pics were taken with DSLR and they occupy lots of spaces without me knowing. During the time no updating, I compress all pictures from my blog, and also delete some. So, new readers may not have the opportunity to see those deleted old pictures. Even though.....I know I don't have lots readers.ㅋㅋㅋ(^++++^)


During this 2 weeks holidays, I live a life like a housewife, but without husband. :D
Everyday routine: blend mixed fruits, cook, wash dishes, PPS, telly and of course sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep~
I know it's not the first time I tell you this, but just give me some times, I promise will post up all those Krabi's pics, really...Trust me guys, don't leave me kay T.T


I feel awkward for my post, if it doesn't attached with photo. So, here are some...

Send siblings for hair cut, when I'm going to stop doing this?? T.T

Cut my hair shorter

In love with squash

New purchase

Makes sandwiches 

Cook noodles and tofus in excess laksa broth

Feed this pig ^^



That's all......

so...


Bye~~ 
(^+++^)

 ♥


  

6 comments:

Unknown said...

FINALLY!!! Heheh..
Finally you cut your hair, bought squash racket, and finally u update ur blog... I want those sandwiches.. When u gonna make for me? =))

SWen said...

You come to my house, I sure make for you...
Aimst don't have those cheese, mayonese, ham and croissant...

I'm not going ipoh, cause someone is too busy :(

Unknown said...

I havent been to your house.. haha.. Plan some other time go kl shoppp....=p

SWen said...

Want Want!!

/baliping/ said...

Someone is too busy ><
Who's that? heeee :D
I want those sandwiches too, yum yum

And I wanna shout out too : Finally u have new update here!!!!!

now, back to my homework again...sob T.T

SWen said...

Who's that?? Is someone who going to cry when meet me next time.

I can make for you, just buy me those ingredients.